The library reduced the number of print newspapers and magazines that they used đồ sộ subscribe đồ sộ.
- A. increased
- B. decreased
- C. rose
- D. fluctuate
Lời giải tham ô khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
reduced: hạn chế >< increased: tăng
Mã câu hỏi: 204975
Loại bài: Bài tập
Chủ đề :
Xem thêm: mị trong đêm tình mùa xuân
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu chất vấn này nằm trong đề ganh đua trắc nghiệm tiếp sau đây, nhấp vào Bắt đầu thi nhằm thực hiện toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
Xem thêm: this book is not really
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation: loves, learns, stops, calls
- Indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation: culture, student, institution, university
- Indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position primary stress: blackboard, listen, between, student
- Indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position primary stress: dedicate, effective, politics, energy
- It is impossible for him đồ sộ be financially independent at such an early age, ________?
- I’m sure you’ll have no difficulty_________ the exam.
- If computers become as smart as humans, ________ our jobs better than vãn we can?
- Many students _______ trang chính for their holidays for the past few weeks.
- The second-hand siêu xe Patrick bought was almost new ________ it was made in the 1995s.
- By the time Ryan finally graduated from high school, he ________five different schools because his parents moved frequently.
- Unfortunately, his company closed down because it couldn’t keep pace________ modem technology.
- We should participate in the movements ________ đồ sộ conserve the natural environment.
- Were best friends as we have a ______ interest in pop music.
- The lottery winner was willing đồ sộ spend a considerable sum of money đồ sộ give ______ đồ sộ charity đồ sộ help those in need.
- The local clubs are making every _______ to interest more young people.
- We are raising funds for people with visual ________ in the thành phố.
- I had a ______ chat with my manager and gave her an update on the project.
- It’s normal for small businesses đồ sộ operate at a ______ for the first couple of years before they start đồ sộ break even.
- If the rain doesnt let up soon, we shall have đồ sộ look for a xe taxi.
- I am now reconciled with two of my estranged siblings - not just my older brother, but my sister, whom I hadnt spoken đồ sộ for 17 years.
- The rapid development of artificial intelligence can replace many people in their jobs and make many people unemployed.
- The library reduced the number of print newspapers and magazines that they used đồ sộ subscribe đồ sộ.
- - Mai: 'How fashionable a pair of trainers you have!”
- Hanh: Its very generous of you đồ sộ offer đồ sộ pay!”Quan: _________________.”
- If you want đồ sộ prepare yourself for great achievement and have more to
- your education or your work, try reading more books. Pick
- There are no jobs
- Not only that, we can
- You are able đồ sộ gain
- What might be the most suitable title for this reading passage?
- What tự the Hindu people think about marriage?
- What can the word adorning” be best replaced by?
- Why does the couple exchange garlands?
- When is the wedding ceremony completed?
- Which could be the main idea of this passage?
- According đồ sộ the second passage, David and Myra Sadker of the American University of Washington, D.C found that_____.
- What does the word 'that' in paragraph 3 refer to?
- The word 'deemed' in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to
- According đồ sộ the passage, which of the following is UNTRUE about gender stereotypes?
- The result of a recent survey showed that the number of girls at the age of eight paid for babysitting was...................
- The word 'counteract' in the last paragraph could be best replaced by
- What can be inferred from this passage here
- Physics and mental exercise has been found đồ sộ be beneficial đồ sộ our brains
- Many nations protect endangered species by forbidding hunting, đồ sộ restrict land development and creating preserves.
- Anyone who gambles on the stock exchange has đồ sộ be prepared đồ sộ loose money
- The professor is a more efficient financial adviser than vãn the expert.
- 'Let's tell Dad about our problem” said Carol đồ sộ Tony.
- It is against the school rules đồ sộ cheat in the test.
- She wasn’t wearing a seat-belt. She was injured
- Harry had packed his luggage. After that, he loaded it into the siêu xe and phối off for the airport
XEM NHANH CHƯƠNG TRÌNH LỚP 12