Peter and Dane are talking about environmental protection.
- Peter: “We should limit the use of plastic bags."
- Dane:"________" . We can use paper bags instead.”
- A. I completely agree
- B. It's not true
- C. I don't quite agree
- D. You're wrong
Lời giải tham lam khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Câu chất vấn này nằm trong đề thi đua trắc nghiệm sau đây, nhấn vào Bắt đầu thi nhằm thực hiện toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Choose the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation: attends, appears, accepts, complains
- Choose the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation: light, rise, mile, gift
- Choose the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation: respect, marry, depend, predict
- Choose the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation: fantastic, powerful, sensitive, personal
- The view is great, ________?
- Mark hopes ________ a small part in the school play.
- If I ________ just one year younger, I would be eligible for the scholarship.
- His health has improved a lot since he ________ doing regular exercise.
- Parents shouldnt use physical punishment ________ it negatively influences childrens development.
- Well send you an tin nhắn of confirmation________.
- You should book ________ advance because the restaurant is very popular in the area.
- Tommy is on the way to tướng his friends birthday buổi tiệc ngọt, carrying a gift box ________ in colourful paper.
- Many twelfth graders find it hard to tướng ________ what university to tướng apply to tướng.
- He is disappointed at not winning the competition, but he will soon ________ it.
- The government has ________ every effort to tướng stop the rapid spread of COVID-19.
- Making chicken soup is not difficult; its just a matter of following the ________.
- After his miraculous recovery from the stroke, the man spent the ________ of his life travelling and doing charity work.
- Despite our careful planning, the whole surprise buổi tiệc ngọt was a ________ of accidents.
- Laura handled the vase with great care for fear of breaking it.
- It is considered wise to keep silent when one is angry because saying anything then may make matters worse.
- When Josh was promoted to tướng the position of marketing director, he had to shoulder more responsibilities.
- The athletes bitter defeat in the match dealt a blow to his hopes of defending his title at the championship.
- David is talking to tướng Lucy about her painting.- David:What a beautiful painting!
- Peter and Dane are talking about environmental protection.- Peter: We should limit the use of plastic bags.
- Participants are given the chance to tướng visit parts of the world (25)________
- Visitors benefit by gaining an appreciation of natural habitats and an (26)________ into the impact of human beings on the environment.
- Local communities gain financially but also in (27)________ways, ...
- (28)________, there are also disadvantages to tướng this type of tourism. There have been cases in which tourism has been allowed to tướng develop with no control or limits.
- As a result, (29) ________ cultures have been affected or even threatened by ...
- Which best serves as the title for the passage
- The phrase 'go mad” in paragraph 1 is closest in meaning to____.
- Which is NOT mentioned in paragraph 1 as a cause of arguments between teenagers and parents?
- According to tướng paragraph 2, parents have a better chance of changing their childrens behaviour by____.
- The word they” in paragraph 3 refers to
- Which of the following best serves as the title for the article?
- The word 'them” in paragraph 1 refers to____.
- Why has Oxford University publicised its sample interview questions and related advice?
- The word reciting” in paragraph 3 most probably means____.
- According to tướng Laura Tunbridge, the Question about a candidates ways of listening to tướng music is intended to
- The word clear” in paragraph 5 is closest in meaning to tướng ____.
- Which of the following is TRUE
- Which Question is a history candidate LEAST likely to tướng be asked in the Oxford interview?
- Maths were one of his favourite subjects when he was at primary school.
- Daisy enjoys going shopping, playing sports, and to hốc out with friends in her không tính phí time.
- It was inconsiderable of him not to tướng call home and let his parents know he wouldnt come back until the next day
- Joe is more hard-working phàn nàn his brother.
- Youd better stay at home page during this time,” he said to tướng Lan.
- You are not allowed to tướng take photos in the museum.
- The film is not perfect. Its abrupt ending spoils it.
- Olga handed in her exam paper. She then realised that she had missed one question.
XEM NHANH CHƯƠNG TRÌNH LỚP 12