Bạn đang xem: my sister is a woman of
My sister is a woman of ............age.
- A. marriage
- B. married
- C. marrying
- D. marriageable
Lời giải tham ô khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
marriageable age: tuổi tác kết duyên, tuổi tác hoàn toàn có thể kết hôn
=> đáp án marriageable
Tạm dịch: Chị tôi là kẻ phụ nữ giới cho tới tuổi tác kết hôn
Mã câu hỏi: 202766
Xem thêm: giải phương trình bậc 1
Loại bài: Bài tập
Chủ đề :
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu chất vấn này nằm trong đề thi đua trắc nghiệm sau đây, nhấp vào Bắt đầu thi nhằm thực hiện toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress: comfortable, excellent, communicate, confident
- Indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress: interesting, future, difficult, effective
- Indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation: cold, calm, light, film
- Indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation: strength, sự kiện, athlete, wrestling
- Dr. Sales is a person.............
- A quick look would reveal that France has twice................ computers.
- The instructor blew his whistle and..........
- People have used coal and oil đồ sộ............electricity for a long time.
- In the early years of the 20th century, several rebellions ............in the northern parts of the country.
- The festival has many attractions. It will include contemporary orchestra music and an opera..................
- When he started that company, he really went ............... . It might have been a disaster.
- We regret đồ sộ tell you that the materials you ordered are .....
- My sister is a woman of ............age.
- ..................... lượt thích ao mềm, kimono, hanbok help preserve a country’s heritage and educate people about their history.
- People are encouraged đồ sộ take bottles đồ sộ bottle-banks, and only shops in supermarkets which use
- - I think the main problem in this area is the lack of a good bus service.- You’re right. Youve hit the ............. on the head.
- At times, I look at him and wonder what is going on his mind.
- We went away on holiday last week, but in rained day in day out.
- The nominating committee always meet behind closed doors, lest its deliberations become known prematurely.
- She was unhappy that she lost liên hệ with a lot of her old friends went she went abroad đồ sộ study.
- 'Oops! I'm sorry for stepping on your foot' - '......'
- 'How tự you lượt thích your steak done?” _ ' ....... '
- Left-handers are the odd ones out. Sure, lefties
- Just consider all of the right- handed gadgets, awkwardly designed desks, and cooking tools that fit comfortably only in your right hand. What
- Scientists aren't exactly sure, but research points đồ sộ a complex
- But no matter
- So for all of you lefties, leftie-loving righties, and ambidextrous folks out there - it’s time đồ sộ brush up on your left-handed knowledge and help
- What is this passage about?
- What made a name for himself in the AFC U23 Championship?
- Which of the following could best replace the word 'afford' ?
- Which can be used as a synonym of the word 'recruitment” ?
- According đồ sộ the passage, what interrupted Dungs soccer career for a year?
- According đồ sộ the passage, these following sentences are true EXCEPT ...........
- How is Bui Tien Dung in the field described?
- What is the topic of this passage
- The word “prior' in the first paragraph is closest meaning đồ sộ ...............?
- Which of the following could best replace the word 'Conversely' in paragraph 2?
- According đồ sộ the passage, what can be learnt about passive students
- Which of the followings is NOT an evidence of monitoring studying
- According đồ sộ the passage, đồ sộ learn new information, low-achieving students tự NOT
- In compared with low-achieving students, successful students use
- The underlined pronoun 'They' in the last sentence refers to
- New sources of energy have been looking for as the number of fossil fuels continues đồ sộ decrease
- Antarctic xanh rớt whales can be 100 foot long and weigh more than vãn any dinosaur that ever lived
- Their children learn primarily by directly experiencing the world around it
- Workers are expected đồ sộ dress appropriately, as described in the company rules, while on the premises
- Everybody believes that he shouldn’t have trusted the people around him so sánh much
- We regret đồ sộ inform you that your application has been not successful
- The government have established some wildlife reserves. They want đồ sộ protect endangered species
- My sister is good at cooking. My brother is bad at it.
XEM NHANH CHƯƠNG TRÌNH LỚP 12
Xem thêm: simon lake drew the inspiration